Wood materials consisting of at least three thin layers dried wood whose fiber structure is glued in a 90° angle and is pressed with heat. The layers of the plywood can constist of solid wood panels, veneers, slats or other wood materials. By structuring the plywood specifically rectangular, plywood becomes a wood material with very homogeneous surface qualities and high stability.
- Building/shell construction (exterior walls, roof boardings, interior walls, wall and planked ceilings, roof extensions)
- Interior work (doors, stairs, carrier material for wooden floors)
- Furniture industry (cupboards, shelves, tables, home furniture and chairs)
- Automotive and boatbuilding
- Hobby and model construction
- Musical instrument making
- High load-carrying capacity at thin crosscuts
- Higher resilience than chipboards
- Good processing
- Good durability
- Interior (IF 20 E1)
- Exterior (wbp, BFU 100)
- Roughly (C+/ C, Falldown)
- Film / Film ( 120 g/m²; 220 g/m²; 440 g/m²)
- Strainer / Film ( 120 g/m²; 220 g/m²; 440g/m² )
- from 6mm to 30mm
Special thicknesses and special dimensions possible
You are welcome to inform yourself about our pine plywood boards for packaging solutions.
- Cut-outs/fixed dimensions
- Rounding edges
- Painting surfaces
- Coating surfaces
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?