OSB panels (Oriented Strand Boards) are high-efficiency wood materials in terms of resilience and bending strength. The water-resistant and glued multylayer boards are produced out of long and thin strands. The strands which are cut alongside out of debarked round wood get dried, are glued together and scattered crosswise into three layers. This special throwing and arranging process is giving the panels these distinctive looks. Afterwards the OSB panels are manufactured under pressure and with high temperatures. The OSB’s densities are about 600-700kg/m³.
You get OSB panels in the following qualities:
- OSB/2: dry area/carrying
- OSB/3: wet area/carrying
- OSB/4: wet area/carrying/ highly loadable
HOBATEX’s OSB panels are water-resistant and glued completely free of formaldehyde.
Here, you get OSB panels in the sizes OSB/4 for furniture construction and interior works.
- Furniture construction
- Interior work/shell construction (wall-, roof and ceiling panelling; laying board for the floor area; as decorative element for roof extensions and facade)
- Applicable as parquet alternative
- Usage in wet areas thanks to high water vapor diffusion resistance
- High value packaging material
- Concrete formwork
- Higher durability and permanence
- Higher resilience than chipboards
- High bending strength
- Distinctive looks
- Affordable alternative to plywood
- Standard boards, e.g. 2500mm x 1250mm or 2440mm x 1220mm
- Fixed dimensions/cut-outs according to your specifications
- Product type OSB/4
- As laying boards with slot and key
- Thicknesses from 6mm to 40mm
- Special thicknesses and special sizes possible
- DIN EN 300
You are welcome to inform yourself about our OSB panels in the ralizations OSB/2 and OSB/3 for packaging solutions.