Wood materials consisting of at least three thin layers dried wood whose fiber structure is glued in a 90° angle and is pressed with heat. The layers of the plywood can constist of solid wood panels, veneers, slats or other wood materials. By structuring the plywood specifically rectangular, plywood becomes a wood material with very homogeneous surface qualities and high stability.
- Packaging material
- High loading capacity with thin cross-sections
- Higher resilience than chipboard or OSB
- Good processing
- Good durability
- 2500 mm x 1250 mm
- 2440 mm x 1220 mm
- 2200 mm x 1500 mm
- 2200 mm x 1250 mm
- Interior (IF 20 E1)
- Exterior (AW 100; BFU 100; wbp)
- Roughly (CP/C; C/C; Shop)
- From 3mm to 40mm
- Special thicknesses and forms possible
You are welcome to inform yourself about the applications of our pine plywood boards in wood materials.
- Cut-outs/fixed dimensions
- Chamfering (smoothing edges)
- Rounding edges
- Painting surfaces
- Coating surfaces
- Anti-slip surface
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?