OSB panels (Oriented Strand Boards) are high-efficiency wood materials in terms of resilience and bending strength.
The water-resistant and glued multylayer boards are produced out of long and thin strands. The strands which are cut alongside out of debarked round wood get dried, are glued together and are scattered crosswise into three layers. This special throwing and arranging process is giving the panels these distinctive looks. Afterwards the OSB panels are manufactured under pressure and with high temperatures. The OSB’s densities are about 600-700kg/ m³.
The HOBATEX OSB panels are glued water-resistant and completely free of formaldehyde.
In the packaging sector, predominantly OSB – boards with classification OSB/2 (dry area / carrying) and OSB/3 (wet area / carrying) are used.
- High-quality packaging material
- Usage in wet areas thanks to high water vapor diffusion resistance
- Concrete formwork
- Standard boards, e.g. 2500mm x 1250mm or 2440mm x 1220mm
- Fixed dimensions/cut-outs according to your specifications
- Product type OSB/4
- As laying boards with slot and key
- Thicknesses from 6mm to 40mm
- Special thicknesses and special sizes possible
- DIN EN 300
You are welcome to inform yourself about the applications of our hardboard sheets in wood materials.
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?