MDF/HDF boards: Medium Density Fiberboards (MDF) and High Density Fiberboards (HDF) consist of wood fiber impregnated with paste which are compressed with pressure and heat in a dry process, especially bark-free pinewood. The pressing operation is acted with consideration and makes the production of homogeneously lengthwise and crosswise wood materials possible.
The density of MDF boards is with 550 and 800kg/m³ between lumber and wet fiber; HDF boards have an especially high density (over 800kg/m³). The edges are smooth and solid and can be profiled without any special glue. Since no water is pressed out the bottoms don’t show any strainer marks: dry-pressed boards are available on both sides smooth and grinded. MDF and HDF boards are of high quality in its demand.
- Furniture construction (e.g. for kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, livingrooms as well as for doors)
- Exhibition stand and store construction
- Interior work (panelling, planking)
- As carrier material for laminated floors
- Simple processing thanks to particularly homogeneous wood materials
- Very clean processing even doing milling grooves
- Clean cutting edges, which can easily be painted
- High-quality surfaces (smoother than plywood or OSB boards)
- Higher loading capacity towards plywood
- High bending and tensile strength
- 2440 mm x 1220 mm
- 3050 mm x 1220 mm
- 2850 mm x 2070 mm
- 2800 mm x 2070 mm
- 5600 mm x 2070 mm
- Standard- or fixed dimesions
- Roughly, painted, coated
- Thickness from 1,5mm to 38mm
- Special thicknesses and forms possible
You are welcome to inform yourself about our MDF/HDF boards for packaging solutions.
- Cut-outs/fixed dimensions
- Perforated plates (drilling pattern according to customer specificatoins)
- Chamfering edges
- Rounding edges
- Conglutinate edges, e.g. with ABS
- Painting surfaces
- Conglutinate and cuttling boards, e.g. for furniture bottoms
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?