Hardboard sheets are made of wood cellulose fibers in wet processes. The board pressing is done with very high temperatures. During the process of pressing out water with high pressure the hardboard sheet is getting its typical one-sided strainer structure which amongst others has got an anti-slip effect. In the course of processing the wet cellulose fibers are felting in such a way as to enable the boards in a density of over 800kg/m³ to be bent.
- Packaging industry (protection and covering boards, insertions)
- Furniture industry (drawer bottoms and cupboard backs; doors)
- Automotive industry
- Interior works
- High solidity
- Good flexibility
- Anti-slip effect through one-sided strainer structure
- Moisture protection possible through oil hardening
- 2440/2750/3050 mm x 1220 mm
- 2745/5500 mm x 1700 mm
- Thicknesses: 1,8 mm – 8,0 mm
- Standard sizes and fixed dimensions
- Roughly, painted, oil-hardened
- Oil-hardened variant on request (eucalyptus)
- Thickness from 1,8mm to 8,0mm
- Special thicknesses and special sizes possible
- Norm EN 622-2
- Full loads and partial deliveries
- Just-In-Time purchasing of our storage in Steinheim/Westphalia possible
You are welcome to inform yourself about our hardboard sheets for packaging solutions.
- Cut-outs/fixed dimensions
- Perforated plates (drilling pattern according to costumer specifications)
- Chamfering edges
- Rounding edges
- Conglutinate edges, e.g. with ABS
- Painting surfaces
- Conglutinate and cuttling boards, e.g. for furniture bottoms
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?