Hardboard sheets front side smooth/back side with strainer structure: Hardboard sheets are made of wood cellulose fibers in wet processes. The slab pressing is done with very high temperatures. During manufacturing the water is pressed out under high pressure so that the hardboard sheet gets its typical one sided strainer structure that has got an anti-slip effect. In the course of manufacturing the wet cellulose fibers are felting so that even the boards with a density of 800kg/m³ can be bent for processing.
- Packaging (protection and covering slabs, intermediate layers)
- Automotive industry
- High solidity
- Good flexibility
- Anti-slip effect through one-sided strainer structure
- 2440/2750/3050 x 1220 mm
- 2745/5500 x 1700 mm
- Standard dimensions and fixed dimensions
- Thicknesses from 1,8mm to 8,0mm
- Special thicknesses and forms possible
- Just-In-Time purchasing of our storage in Steinheim/Westphalia possible
- Cut-outs/fixed dimensions
- Chamfering (smoothing edges)
- Rounding edges
- Gluing edges, e.g. with ABS-edge
- Painting surface
- Anti-slip surface
- Gluing and folding of boards
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?