Chipboards are multilayer boards out of pressed and pasted splints of residual wood or fresh wood. They generally consist of three layers whereby thin splints are used for the outer layers especially when the boards get coated in the next step, e.g. when furniture is manufactured.
In the packaging field, mainly chipboards with classification P1 (light planking/dry area/non carrying) are used.
To achieve a non-skid property, e.g. in packaging fields, we can offer chipboards in grinded versions as well as with anti-slip effect.
- Packaging especially as load dispatching intermediate storage
- Affordable wood materials
- Easy processing
- 600mm x 2.070mm
- 100mm x 2.070mm
- 800mm x 2.070mm
- Fixed dimensions/cut-outs/finished dimensions
- Available in P1 (upon request P2-P7 available)
- Special thicknesses and dimensions possible
- DIN-Norm EN 312
You are welcome to inform yourself about the application possibilities of our chipboards in the sizes P2-P7 in wood materials.
- Cut-outs/fixed dimensions
- Chamfering (smoothing edges)
- Rounding edges
- Painting surface
- Anti-slip surface
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?