Wooden materials consisting of at least three thin layers dried wood whose fiber structure is glued in a 90° angle and is pressed with heat. By structuring the plywood specifically rectangular, plywood becomes a wood material with very homogeneous surface qualities and high stability.
- Building/shell construction (exterior walls, roof boardings, interior walls, wall and planked ceilings, roof extensions)
- Interior work (doors, stairs, carrier material for wooden floors)
- Furniture industry (cupboards, shelves, tables, home furniture and chairs)
- Automotive and boatbuilding
- Packaging material
- Hobby and model construction
- Musical instrument making
- (Concrete) formworks
- High resistance to impact and rolling shear solidity
- Bright & nice durable surface
- Excellent coating base
- High dimensional stability
- 1525 mm x 1525 mm
- 3000 mm x 1500 mm
- 2440 mm x 1220 mm
- 2500 mm x 1250 mm
- 3050 mm x 1525 mm
- Interior (IF 20 E1)
- Exterior (AW 100; BFU 100; wbp)
- Roughly (B/B; B/BB; BB/BB; BB/CP; CP/CP; CP/C; C/C; Shop)
- Film / Film ( 120 g/m²; 220 g/m²; 440 g/m²)
- Strainer / Film ( 120 g/m²; 220 g/m²; 440g/m² )
- From 3mm to 40mm
- Special thicknesses and special dimensions possible
You are welcome to inform yourself about our birch plywood boards for packaging solutions.
Please take a look at our special solutions and what we could make possible for you!
You need fixed dimensions or individual cut-outs?